2015 Presence Camp Info
OUR GUEST SPEAKER
Sunjay Stevenson has been described as a preacher who detonates a Holy Spirit explosion every time he steps up to the pulpit. His hunger for the miraculous and his insight into the Word of God, makes his message not only inspirational but also life changing. His time with us showed Sunjay to have great sensitivity to what God wants to speak into individual people’s lives as well as the life of the church.
Sunjay has served as a pastor at iSee Church but has a great heart for India. Immediately after Presence 2015 Sunjay, his wife Robyn and their three beautiful children (Madison, Elijah & Ezekiel) will be moving to India to plant a great church that impacts the young people of Mumbai.
What a great privilege it will be for us to have Sunjay minister at Presence 2015 and then pray him off to India.
HOW TO GET TO TALLEBUDGERA
PRESENCE2015 is at Tallebudgera Active Recreation Centre, 1525 Gold Coast Hwy, North Palm Beach Qld 4221. (Google maps will help)
ARRIVAL and REGISTRATION – What do I do?
- If you are planning to arrive before registration time of 5pm you may park in the public carparks at the entry to the site and enjoy your free time until 5pm registration opens and you can enter the site.
- Arrival and Registration is from 5pm – 11pm (note however the first meeting starts at 8.00pm) Also note there is no dinner provided Friday night so please make allowances for this by either eating before you arrive or going out to get food and come back
- Enter through either Northern or Southern gates as this year we will have access to both. Drive through to the Transit Centre (see site map)
- At the transit centre stay in your car and someone will come to you in a hi-vis vest. Give your name and you will be marked off the registration list and receive a sticker with your name, room number, room entry code and the gates codes. This will be stuck to your person. (you don’t have to wear it long, promise but once in your room keep this sticker somewhere safe for future reference). You may unpack your luggage and leave it at the transit centre while you park your car.
- You are then free to park (you’ll be pointed in the right direction), collect your luggage from the transit centre, and you are free to go straight to your room (please do not park in the public car park at the front of the venue)
- Once in your room you will find the PRESENCE Weekend Pack including your arm bands. Please put these on before doing anything else. You will not be granted entry to the first session if you don’t have them on.
- SESSION ENTRY & WRISTBANDS – Upon your arrival you and your children (over the age of 5 years) will receive a wristband (in your rooms) to wear for the duration of the camp. This wristband gives you access into all our meetings, meals and the site in general so make sure you keep your band on! If you are arriving after 11pm on Friday please let Philippa Glasby 0407 463 339 know as soon as you can (sms is fine but include your last name)
An info pack has been mailed to all who will be attending the camp. Down load a copy here.